More than 190 Western industry professionals went home with valuable business-changing tools from the first #WesternSummit. The landmark event kicked off the January 2018 WESA Market in Denver.
The event gave attendees one-on-one access to 19 of the savviest professionals in the Western retail industry. Speakers included:
– Dan Costa, founder and owner of Noble Outfitters
– Keith Mundee, President of American Hat Co.
– Dale Brisby, social media influencer and founder of Rodeo Time
– Lindsay Perraton, director of marketing at Kimes Ranch Jeans
– Alisha Smith Kurtz, owner of Woolies Quality Clothier (retailer)
– David J. Wechster, Founder of Compass Group Ltd.
– Ashley Alderson, Founder of The Boutique Hub
– Sonny Williams, Sr. Digital Strategist at Western Horseman magazine
– Allie King, marketing manager with Outback Trading Co.
– Kelli Buckly marketing manager with Heel-O-Matic
– Ladane Smith, brand manager at Miss Macie Boots
– Rikki Ruiz, Owner of The Frosted Cowgirls Boutique
– Austin Laramore, Vice President of Chute Help
– Drew Stewart, founder and owner of DruStew Marketing
– Shane Holman, Senior Director at Ariat
Event sponsors set up booths showing their latest products and gave attendees exclusive access during a Sip and Shop wine and cheese party sponsored by Vintage Cowboy Winery.
Many thanks to our great sponsors!
Espuela Design Co.
Morris Kaye & Sons Furs,
Rockin A Design
Sugar Sweat Cosmetics
Turquoise Haven / BlingaGoGo
XOXO Art & Co. / KurtMen
Want to participate in our next event? Send questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.